Note: Not eligible for promotions, already on clearance
The iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, or iPhone 5 Backbone case from Dog & Bone combines the freedom of Qi wireless charging platform with a shockproof protection that meets military specs (MIL STD 810F*) in slim and lightweight design. It comes with a “receiver” slot that slides into the back of the case, allowing your device to charge on the included Qi pad. Thanks to the two-piece design, this case can be used with interchangeable battery for added power without removing the case.
The Backbone case chargers faster than a standard cable and shuts off once device is fully charged. Its slightly raised rim around the front edge helps protect the touchscreen, while rubber overlay adds a bit of grip as well as a nice aesthetic.
Dog & Bone Backbone Specs
How to use: Plug the included Qi charge pad into a computer or wall adapter via micro USB, place the phone on top ensuring that the small groove on the Backbone case is aligned with the ridge on the charger. The pad also has a raised edge to help hold the phone in place.
- World-first shockproof wireless charging case
- Build to military specifications MIL STD 810F*
- Slim and lightweight
- Shuts off when fully charged
- Made for iPhone (MFi) certified
- Qi compatible - charge at any airport, café or diner with Qi hotspot
- Direct Micro USB access to charging port for traditional charging
- Scratch resistant screen protector & Qi charging pad included
- Qi charging pad
*Withstands drops to 3.3 feet (1m)
Works with: iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5