Serious protection (that still knows how to play)
It's made of tough silicone, with extra thick sides for a comfortable play-all-day grip, while providing extra padding where your iPad Air 2 needs it most: at the corners. Underneath the silicone, there's a skeleton of stiff ABS plastic that gives it shape and acts like a bulletproof vest for your iPad Air 2. Cutouts and raised button covers give you access to the ports, cameras and controls of your iPad Air 2. An adjustable shoulder strap clips directly into the polycarbonate skeleton at any of four connection points, to give you lots of handsfree carrying options.
Though it may be all about gaming, Survivor CrossGrip doesn't play around when it comes to protection. Survivor CrossGrip is just as tough against impact and vibration as our more (ahem) serious Survivor cases. We researched standards set by the U.S. Department of Defense (in MIL-STD-810G) and used them as guidelines in designing protection against Shock, Drop, and Vibration. Your iPad Air 2 will probably never have to endure the conditions outlined by these military standards. But imagine how well Survivor CrossGrip will protect your iPad Air 2 in everyday life.
- Flat cross-section resists tangling, kinking
- Internal ABS plastic skeleton provides rigidity and shrugs off impacts
- Extra padding around edges for a comfortable grip and gives protection where it's most needed
- Rubber button covers keep out windblown sand and dust
- Removable shoulder strap included
- All defects call Griffin 615-399-7000
- 1 year warranty