Note: Not eligible for promotions, already on clearance
Whether it's the classroom, conference room or family room, the iPad Air 2 has revolutionized how people find and share information. To protect that investment, we developed the Black Belt 2nd Degree Rugged Case and designed it to meet military-grade testing. By surrounding your iPad Air 2 in a strong, cushioned layer of rubber, it provides protection against drops and bumps. The best way to keep your tablet safe is to prevent drops, so the Black Belt 2nd Degree features a hand strap that makes your iPad Air 2 easy to hold, especially when you're standing. The Black Belt also has a built-in, multi-position stand that lets you work, or play, hands-free. A raised bezel and screen protector help prevent scratches and since sliding off a table is just as dangerous as falling out of your hand, the Black Belt 2nd Degree's rubber construction offers great surface grip.
- Strong, cushioned rubber layer over a polycarbonate X-frame meets military-grade MIL-STD-810G testing protocols for all-around protection against drops and scratches
- Built-in hand strap reduces chances of accidental drops
- Multi-position stand for optimized viewing
- Raised bezel and screen protector prevent scratches
- Rubberized texture makes it easy to grip and prevents it from sliding off table
- Unobstructed port openings for quick access to controls, cameras and connectors