The Roam Mobility SIM Card eliminates the need for roaming fees when travelling to the U.S. and Mexico by connecting directly to Roam Mobility's 4G LTE network.
Roam Mobility offers flexible and straight forward affordable roaming options. Setup is simple, and it allows you to use your device just as you normally would.
Here's how it works:
1. Make sure your phone is unlocked (or unlock it with your carrier).
2. Purchase this Roam Mobility SIM card.
3. Create an account at roammobility.com to activate your SIM card. You will be given a free USA number that you can use in the US and in Mexico, and that stays active as long as you top it up once every 365 days.
4. Choose from one of the Roam Mobility plans via text, by phone or online. There are no monthly commitments, which means you can choose when you would like your service to begin and end, and also which services you want to use during that period.
5. When you arrive at your destination, insert your Roam Mobility card, turn on your device and you'll get an SMS from Roam Mobility with instructions.
Any size SIM
The sim card combines all three formats (nano, micro, standard) into one so you can use this card with any cell phone or tablet.
Nationwide coverage, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico. All USA plans include FREE long-distance calls to Canada. If travelling outside the standard coverage area, enhance coverage can be added for $1.
- The best wireless value - no overage fees, contracts or eligibility requirements
- Simple & reusable (Your Roam SIM card and US phone # will only expire after 365 days of inactivity)
- Top up via SMS, online or customer service
- All plans include free long distance back to Canada (click on the Roam Mobility link at the end of the product description below to see all rates and plans)
- Ideal for business travel, cross border shopping, US vacations, even snowbirds – those Canadians who live in the US for several months each year